Bruce put in the time and effort to get it done again this season. Can’t thank Bruce enough for all the hard work he has contributed over the years helping manage wetlands and working on duck blinds.
The guest Policy can be found on page 4 of the Conditions of Membership.
10. Guests. Guests are permitted on a restricted basis.
(1) Guests are not allowed for deer and turkey or related activities usage/presence.
(2) Limited guests are permitted for upland bird and waterfowl.
a. Each Association Membership is allowed to purchase a maximum of four, one day guest passes
per Membership year. The same person may not use Association facilities as a guest more
than 4 times ever.
b. Each guest pass is valid for one calendar day only. A nominal fee per guest pass must be paid at
the time of reservation by credit card. Purchase of a guest pass is non-refundable and only for
the date reserved.
c. Guests are not allowed on opening day and opening weekend of any season.
d. Members will be allowed to take a maximum of one guest each per day and no more than 2
guests per hunting party per day regardless of the number of Members in that party.
e. Canceled Members are not allowed as guests
f. Daily guest reservations will be accepted only when Members are not utilizing a facility to its
g. Guests are only allowed on Association facilities when in the company of the Member
purchasing the guest pass
(3) Upland Bird Guests are only permitted from the Monday after Thanksgiving weekend through
(4) Waterfowl guest reservations for weekends will not be taken until after 12:00 on Fridays.
(a) Waterfowl guests are not permitted Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, through Thanksgiving